Regular basic care of your IONICKISS brush prevents the overgrowth of bacteria on it's surface and significantly prolongs it's life.
IONICKISS brushes are designed for use and storage in bathrooms and are therefore to a certain extent resistant to moisture and water. However, storage next to a constantly wet sink does not suit the materials from which they are made from. IONICKISS brushes contain different types of batteries, so they are electrical equipment, and it is necessary to take care of them accordingly.
Basic rules of care for IONICKISS ORIGINAL toothbrushes:
- After using the brush, remove the replacement head regularly (at least once a week), remove any dirt and wipe the titanium guide bar dry. keep the brush disassembled in this way for it to dry freely.
- Store brushes in a dry place in your bathroom.
- Prevent the brush from falling.
- Check the battery function by pressing the button approximately once a week. By checking more often, you increase the battery discharge rate unnecessarily.
Basic rules of care for IONICKISS IONPA toothbrushes:
- After using the brush, remove the replacement head regularly (at least once a week), remove any gunk and wipe the titanium guide bar dry. keep the brush disassembled in this way to dry freely.
- Store the toothbrush in a dry place in your bathroom.
- Prevent your brush from falling
- Only charge the IONPA HOME brush in the docking station when the battery level requires it. Continuous recharging of li-ion batteries does not work and even reduces their service life.
If you do not use the IONPA TRAVEL brush or UV CASE sterilisation case for a long time, remove the battery. This will prevent it from corroding and possibly damaging the device.